A Quick Overview of Parsons Green
Parsons Green is an area in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The mainly residential area is named after the village green (the Parson's Green) now called Parsons Green Park where the vicar of Fulham used to live.
The area is served by Parsons Green tube station; Fulham F.C. had their ground in the park for two years from 1889.