A Quick Overview of Kentish Town West
Kentish Town West railway station, on the North London Line, is in Prince of Wales Road in the London Borough of Camden. It is in Travelcard Zone 2.
- The station and all trains serving it are operated by London Overground.
- The station opened on 1 April 1867 as "Kentish Town", was renamed "Kentish Town West" on 2 June 1924, and closed after a serious fire on 18 April 1971.
- Despite an announcement in 1976 that the station would not reopen, it was rebuilt and re-opened on 5 October 1981.